Four Australian, Canadian and Mexican organisations joined forces and formed CBTS Latin America in order to fill the gap in the supply of Australian VET's educational services in the Spanish/Portuguese speaking worlds. CBTS Latin America has both a network of high quality researchers and reputable business people able to participate in large VET’s implementation projects.
· Consulting and advice to Australian registered training organisations
(RTOs) seeking to enter the Latin American market,
· Conducting marketing, risk assessment and research studies,
· Assisting Latin American Governments in designing, implementing and/or
evaluating VET' systems based on the Australian model,
· Training Latin American people on VET’s related topics (i.e. in training and
· Working with RTOs to bid for World Bank, Andean Development Corporation,
CAF and the Inter-American Development Bank (BID) to implement
VET's systems in Latin America,
· Assisting Australian VET's decision makers to know the Latin American
market through visits and by meeting their Latin American counterparts.